Trantec Terms & Conditions
We are Trantec Solids Handling Limited whose registered office is at 45 Bank Street, Padiham, Burnley, Lancashire BB12 8HQ.
Website is www.trantec.net
You are a visitor to our website.
BY ENTERING OUR SITE YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page is meant to form the basis of the relationship between us and both you and we agree to be bound by what it says.
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Site.
“System” means the communications system or systems we use in connection with the Site.
“T&Cs” means these terms and conditions.
“User” means any person, firm or company using the Site for any purpose.
Your promises to us
You warrant and agree that:
- You have the right to make this Agreement with us and that you are over the age of 18 years;
- If you follow any links we have on the Site, you will read the T&Cs on the sites we link you to;
- You won’t use robots, spiders, scrapers or similar things on our Site;
- You won’t try to get around any things we put on the Site to stop or limit access to parts of it;
- You won’t do anything that might cause our systems to crash;
- You won’t steal, borrow, copy or otherwise obtain the Site or any part of it for use in any other site or application;
- You won’t try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any programs we use in connection with this Site or the services it offers;
- You won’t copy, imitate or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own.
Either we or our affiliates own all of the information and intellectual property on the Site.
You don’t have the right to copy or use any of that information or intellectual property other than to use the Site, unless we give that right to you.
Privacy and Cookies
We and You both agree that our Website Privacy Notice forms part of these T&Cs. https://www.trantec.info/privacy-policy/
- We can’t promise that the Site will meet your needs; that it will work properly; that it will be fit for a particular purpose and that it will not infringe the rights of others.
- We can’t promise that it will work with all systems; that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
- Any advice given on the Site is general in nature and may not apply to you and/or your circumstances. Unless the advice is given to you as part of a paid for service we offer on the Site, you must take steps to double check that that advice is effective for you.
- We take all reasonable effort to test material before placing it on the Site. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption or damage caused by material on the Site, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur.
- Because we cannot know and understand your personal circumstances, we cannot guarantee that any suggestion in any material we provide will cause any specific outcome and any and all such material is provided by way of general suggestion only and not in any form of warranty on our part as to any outcome you may achieve.
- The only rights you have under these T&Cs are those mentioned within them. If a right is not mentioned (unless it is a right given to you under the laws of England and Wales) then it does not exist.
Availability of this site
- We never guarantee that the Site will be available all the time and if it’s not available for any reason you can’t hold us responsible for anything you lose as a result.
- We have the right to change the Site and the services it offers, suspend it or stop it at any time.
Limitations of liability
- As far as we are allowed by law, we deny liability for any losses of all kinds which you incur from visiting the Site. You use the Site at your own risk.
- Nothing in these T&Cs excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
Links to other websites
- We don’t control any of the websites we link to and so we can’t be responsible for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any losses which come out of you using them.
- Just because we link to a site does not mean that we endorse or recommend that site.
- We can never guarantee that a link will work.
- If you find any link we offer to be offensive, please let us know and we will consider removing it.
- If you link to any other site using our Site then you understand that separate conditions will apply to those sites and that we have no control over those conditions; so you agree that you will read and understand them before using those sites.
Modifications to these T&Cs
- We’ve already said this, but we need to make it clear that these T&C’s will change from time to time and we don’t have the resources to let all our visitors know about the changes. As a result you MUST come back to this page to make sure that we haven’t changed the T&Cs and whenever you access the Site, you are confirming to us that you are aware of any changes.
- We’ve also got the right to change the Site as and when we want to, but these T&Cs will still apply to any changes we make.
- This Agreement is made under the laws of England and Wales and that is the only jurisdiction which can govern it.
- We and you agree that these T&Cs do not form the basis of any partnership or co-venture.
- These T&Cs supersede any previous agreement between the parties in relation to the matters dealt with in them and represents the entire understanding between the parties.
- Time will not be of the essence in any part of this Agreement.
- If something outside our control happens and that prevents us from performing our services then you accept that we are not liable for the consequences of that failure (this includes such things as strikes, riots, fires, explosions, war, floods and so on). If such an event does happen we will tell you as soon as we are able and resume the service as soon as we can. If we cannot perform the service within a reasonable time, we can cancel it and if we do we will refund to you a fair and reasonable proportion of any payment you have made to us.
- If a Court or other body says that any part of these T&Cs is unenforceable, the rest of them will stand.
- If either you or we need to give formal notice to the other it must be done by email to the address that each of us gives to the other from time to time.
- These T&Cs contain the entire understanding between us.
Renown Works, Wellington Street,
Lancashire, United Kingdom, BB5 5HU
T: +44 (0)1282 777 566
Company Reg: 03233202
VAT Registration: GB 628 7689 8