Storage Hoppers and Silos
Bulk storage hoppers and silos are built to provide production and processing lines with durable and efficient handling and storage for dry bulk materials. Trantec’s heavy-duty storage equipment range can be customised to feed straight to your existing flexible screw conveyor, volumetric or gravimetric metering screw feeder, or almost any other processing equipment. We manufacture stand-alone hoppers and silos or custom packages that can include an integrated screw feeder and or flexible screw conveyor system. Our storage solutions are manufactured in various sizes, shapes, and capacities to meet the customers’ requirements and are suitable for use across various industries, such as food, pharmaceutical, chemical, plastic, and more. Trantec hoppers and silos are manufactured in either mild steel, stainless steel 304, or 316 with a galvanized, polished, painted, or powder-coated finish, depending on the material being handled.
Benefits & Features
- Efficient and durable material storage
- The hopper design facilitates correct material flow, preventing bridging and ratholing from occurring.
- Cost-effective method of saving space
- Sanitary material handling versions available, crack and crevice-free.
- Eliminates cross-contamination
- Dust control
- Reliable performance across a vast range of materials and handling requirements.
Optional Storage hopper features
- Caster package, which includes an easy-grip push and pull bar and four swivel locking wheels for easy mobility.
- Steel-bar inlet grate Helps break up large chunks of material when loading the hopper.