How Trantec Serves the Food & Confectionery Industries
Trantec has over two decades of experience in the food, drinks and confectionary industries. We have supplied businesses worldwide with the latest powder handling equipment. We have worked with household names within the food & drinks industry, including well known OEMs and machinery suppliers.
Trantec’s powder screw feeders are perfect for flavouring & ingrediants or to dose accurate outputs of material.
Benefits of Trantec’s Screw Feeders For The Food Industry
- Clean-in-Place (CIP) configurations – Reducing downtime and saving precious time!
- Quick-release add-on – Strip your machine down in minutes without the need for tools.
- Sanitary construction – 304/316 stainless steel construction. Full traceability of construction materials available.
- Food grade polish finishes – Including crevice-free and mirror (0.2Ra) finish.
- Gravimetric Feeders (Loss in Weight Feeder, Loss in Weight Batch System, and Gain in Weight Batch System) – Add an integrated weighing base and control system for added precision.
- Stainless motor upgrade.
- Level detection probes.
- Metal detectable silicone gaskets.
- Integrated safety interlock & switch.
- Automatic Keg Tip powered by Belimo actuator.
- Cartridge shaft seals – Trantec introduces fixed, removable, and disposable seals (manufactured using food-contact approved material GFPTFE).
- ATEX approved construction – for potentially explosive materials.
Trantec understands your needs. We understand the demands of quick flavour changes, and therefore, have the right equipment to prevent cross-contamination.
We can redesign your Augers to improve their their cleanability.
Trantec complies with all EC and FDA food contact regulations.
Snack foods often present a wide variety of seasoning challenges.
Flavourings used in the production of snack foods (such as popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, tortilla chips, etc.) may vary in flow and feed characteristics.
Trantec provides a free Product Testing & Evaluation Service to confirm the suitability of the auger with your product. Our clients can witness the trials first-hand, or alternatively, we will email a video of the test along with a copy of the report.
- Granules (including; wheat, rice, oats, corn, and barley).
- Puffed cereals.
- Flaked cereals.
- Puffed snacks.
Four Lane Ends,
T: +44 (0)1282 777 566
Company Reg: 03233202
VAT Registration: GB 628 7689 8