FIBC discharge stations are among the most cost-effective discharging methods for intermediate bulk containers and are widely used across many industries, including food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and plastics. FIBC stands for Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container. Discharging of the FIBC in a safe and controlled manner is best achieved with specialist equipment.
Trantec FIBC dischargers focus on the complete discharge of bulk bags under controlled conditions while maintaining complete safety. Our bulk bag dischargers are manufactured from heavy-duty materials and components and are available in a range of different finishes, for example, stainless steel polished or powder-coated. The product’s flow properties, and application specifications, determine the FIBC dischargers configurations. We manufacture Bulk bag dischargers for both free and poor-flowing materials, which can be supplied either standalone or in multiples. In addition, Trantec dischargers are flexible in design and tailored to fit a variety of bulk bag sizes. This is achieved by including a simple, easily adjustable height frame.
With powdered materials, there is a potential risk of dust being introduced into the facility atmosphere. Trantec’s bulk bag discharge system promotes dust-free unloading. We achieved this by using rubber membrane dust seals, a dust containment box, or other components such as an iris valve and connection to a dust collection system. For materials that tend to become airborne, we manufacture a range of dischargers that implement integrated screens for full product containment. Trantec also manufactures a range of Portable dischargers, including a forklift lifting frame attachment and or lockable swivel wheels and an easy-grip handle for easy mobility.
- Simple installation and quiet operation
- Minimal maintenance and downtime
- Non-problematic cleaning
- The adjustable height frame facilitates a wide range of bulk bag sizes.
- Material can be fed straight into a variety of applications. Compatible with a wide range of handling equipment such as flexible screw conveyors, volumetric and Gravimetric feeders, and more. We supply integrated packages to meet your specific requirements.
- Our dischargers provide reliable and safe operation through discharging.
- Hygienic in design, our FIBC dischargers are suitable for sanitary material handling.
- Problem-free complete discharging
- No Contamination
- Dust Control
- Eliminate Product Loss
- Improved Safety
- Adaptable to a wide range of materials
- Trantec FIBC dischargers are compatible with a wide range of FIBC bulk bag types, including, single trip bags, spouted, conical, disposable, and more.
- Integrated screens are available to contain airborne particles. The screens are positioned around all four walls of the discharge frame for complete material containment.
- Food grade seals and polished finish for handling sanitary materials.
- External vibrator or massaging device to aid discharging of materials prone to bridging or that may solidify during shipment and storage.
- Split frame dischargers are available for low headroom areas with restricted heights.
- Trantec FIBC dischargers can be manufactured, including a Glovebox and screen for comfortable and dust-free untying of FIBCs.
- Integrated access hatch with airtight seals
- Trantec’s forklift Lifting frame (cruciform) is proof load tested and permits effortless and safer loading of filled bulk bags.