Trantec has been designing and supplying premium quality, built-to-last equipment to the Animal feed and Pet Food industry for over two decades. The production of high-quality animal and pet food is an important economic growth sector worldwide. Like human foods, animal food should be produced under sanitary conditions and certain legislation must be met surrounding its production process and distribution, to ensure its safe to eat. With cross-contamination being at the forefront of concern within the food and pet food industry, Trantec equipment is available crevice-free to enable problem-free cleaning. Our equipment range includes Flexible screw conveyors, metering screw feeders, FIBC bulk bag dischargers and more. Below is a summary of some key benefits of using our equipment.
• High-accuracy dosing.
• Batch process, loss in weight or gain in weight versions
• Robust design, premium quality, suitable for harsh industrial environments.
• Available crevice-free for sanitary material handling.
• Accurate metering of exceptionally fine to coarse, fibrous or pelletised materials.
• Key elements can be removed without tools for easy cleaning in dishwashers or autoclave processing.
• Simple installation and quiet operation
• Minimal maintenance and downtime
• Non-problematic cleaning
• Compatible with many FIBC bulk bag types
• Optional, adjustable height frame facilitates a wide range of bulk bag sizes
• Material can be fed straight into a variety of applications
• Integrated screens are available to contain airborne particles.
• Food-grade seals for handling sanitary materials.
• External massaging or vibrator device to aid discharging of materials prone to bridging
• Split-frame dischargers are available for low headroom areas with restricted heights.
• Low cost and low maintenance
• Optional quick-release mechanism for rapid dismantling
• Stationary or mobile options
• Wide capacity options
• Custom, Sanitary & Easy-Clean options are available
• Dust-free conveying and complete containment of product
• UHMWPE conveyor tubing, which boasts low-friction, high-impact and chemical-resistant properties.
• Flexible conveyors offer gentle handling of fine powders, granules, grains, flakes, pellets and pills
• Suitable for conveying both free-flowing and non-flowing bulk solids
• Multi-directional positioning
Trantec Solids Handling Ltd
Four Lane Ends Rd
Telephone: +44 (0)1282777 566
Trantec Solids Handling Ltd, 2021 © All Rights Reserved | Company Reg: 03233202 | VAT Registration: GB 628 7689 80